Welcome

OK, So I decided to start this blog and just post things that I find interesting. I may do a series related posts these could be a video series or just text. Depending on how I feel I may just post a random thing who knows.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Please vote on my next car.

     I am starting the process of researching for my next car. I have reviews of  all the current prospects directly below this post. I ask that you leave comments with your opinion in this post or each cars post. Also please vote for the car you like best in the poll in the right sidebar.





Links to each cars post:

2 comments:

  1. So we both know what your going to choose but let's go through the list.
    Audi- Great looking car, good performance. However, it can be expensive to fix and maintain.

    Kia- First off its still a Kia. Still looks nice but it's slow compared to the Audi.

    Ford - you have a Ford drive train currently n I know how much you love it . . .

    WRX - Boxer engine, reliable brand, tons of after market parts. Tons of online forum's. Plus, I believe it's still assembled in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote on a smart car for you

    ReplyDelete