Welcome

OK, So I decided to start this blog and just post things that I find interesting. I may do a series related posts these could be a video series or just text. Depending on how I feel I may just post a random thing who knows.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2015 Ford Focus ST

     2015 Ford Focus ST has a 2.0-liter turbocharged Ecoboost engine is under the hood for 252 hp at 5,500 rpm, and 270 lb-ft of torque which arrives at 2,500 rpm. The inline-four is paired exclusively with a six-speed manual transmission which features a short-throw shifter setup, and the gear ratios have been selected exclusively for the ST, designed to deliver rapid acceleration. 23 city / 32 highway

Full review Here

As always if you enjoyed please donate to my new car fund. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment