Welcome

OK, So I decided to start this blog and just post things that I find interesting. I may do a series related posts these could be a video series or just text. Depending on how I feel I may just post a random thing who knows.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2015 Subaru WRX

     The WRX is powered by a new turbocharged 2.0-liter flat-four engine with 268 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, mated to a six-speed manual transmission or a surprisingly responsive CVT, the latter featuring eight manually selectable ratios. The WRX’s sophisticated all-wheel-drive system is made even sharper by a brake-based torque vectoring system. Read the other car reviews and vote in the pole on the right sidebar. 21 city, 28 highway


Full Review Here

As always if you enjoyed please donate to my new car fund. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment