Welcome

OK, So I decided to start this blog and just post things that I find interesting. I may do a series related posts these could be a video series or just text. Depending on how I feel I may just post a random thing who knows.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2015 Audi A3


    2015 Audi A3 with 220 horses and 258 lb-ft of torque, the 2.0T Quattro could be Audi’s most composed sedan that doesn’t have an “S” in front of it, and after driving the pure stink out of the 2.0T Quattro, we can say that the $3K difference is well worth it. We estimate a 0–60-mph time of 5.9 seconds for the 2.0T, vs. 7.3 seconds for the 1.8T, and thanks to the deeper power reserves, the DSG feels less sleepy in Drive than it does with the 1.8T. In Sport mode, the higher shift points and predictive, throttle-blip downshifting make hot-shoeing more enjoyable. 23 city / 33 highway

Full  review Here


As always if you enjoyed please donate to my new car fund. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment